[vcf-midatlantic] More museum reconfiguration

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Fri Apr 1 09:59:11 EDT 2016

> On Apr 1, 2016, at 9:30 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>
> No, that's too heavy to bother. Maybe the PDP-8.
>
> PS. Wow, Matt M.! Good to see you here. Maybe that is the real 4/1 prank.
>
> I bet * someone * falls for the reconfiguration email. Happens every year. :)

I just want to thank Evan for deciding to become a full time volunteer at the museum. I know quitting his job and living off the kindness of others and social services was a tough decision to make, but it will be nice knowing someone will be working (and living) at the museum full time.
Thank you Evan for your dedication to our retro computing endeavors!
Tony