[vcf-midatlantic] More museum reconfiguration

VAXman at tmesis.org VAXman at tmesis.org
Fri Apr 1 11:37:12 EDT 2016

Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic writes:

>Been thinking about what the public museum visitors really care about.
>Ma= ybe instead of showing so much obscure stuff, we should just have
>substan= tial exhibits about videogames, Windows, iPhone, and stuff like
>that.

Count me out.  I thought the idea was to educate and, perhaps, enlighten the
public about the history and roots of computing.  If it's video games they're
wanting, send them to the boardwalk arcades.  If it's iPHone, send them up to
the Apple Store at the Freehold Raceway Mall.  If it's WEENDOZE, why?

That's just my not to humble opinion!