[vcf-midatlantic] Which terminal for Prime 6550?

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sat Apr 2 01:15:42 EDT 2016

>> That leaves the Prime 6550 (and also the PDP-11/785, but that one is easy because we have a selection of DEC terminals).

Google indicates the VT-200/300 series is period appropriate for the 6550 (1987) as would be a Wyse terminal, but I don’t know if we have one of those.

Also I misspoke, it's VAX 11 not PDP...

Google further informs me that this machine intro'd in 1984.

Thus one of our VT-200 series terminals is probably a good choice for sharing between the systems.

I suppose I've answered my own question :) but will defer to the minicomputer experts here.