[vcf-midatlantic] Which terminal for Prime 6550?

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Sat Apr 2 11:31:19 EDT 2016

On Apr 2, 2016, at 9:16 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

>>> It was frequently either a printing terminal like a DECwriter
>
> Saw your messafe after Bill's.
>
> We have a few DECwriters. I'm not sure if we have any generic ones, given the Prime/DEC rivalry. Will have to look.

Mike, Matt and Dave, thanks for the info/suggestions. I'm totally out of my element with these machines! I'm on my way up to the museum now so perhaps Evan and I and mouse and Jeff (and whomever else is there!!) can go cherry pick something from the warehouse.

I love learning about these machines I never used or saw when they were in their PR1ME :-)
Tony