[vcf-midatlantic] Which terminal for Prime 6550?

Ian Primus ian.primus.ccmp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:49:27 EDT 2016

The *correct* terminal would be a Prime PST-200 or 250 (both can be
seen in photos of my Prime exhibit at VCF several years ago), but I
don't think the museum has one.

The next most common terminal would probably have been a Televideo 925
- I saw a few installations that used those. A Wyse 50 would also be
appropriate, as would any number of third party terminals. While you
can definitely use a DEC terminal - those were more expensive at the
time, and if you're cheaping out by not buying the Prime terminals,
you're not going to spend even *more* and buy a DEC one.

-Ian