[vcf-midatlantic] I made a mistake

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:57:19 EDT 2016

I know I was an accessory to this, but I can't help but agree with Dan​. It
doesn't hurt the historic value, there will be an informational poster
covering most of it, which in my opinion would be a permanent addition to
it, and to Dan's point, an earthquake wouldn't take it down, limiting
liability as well potential damage to anything underneath it.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <