[vcf-midatlantic] I made a mistake

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Apr 4 16:12:35 EDT 2016

I think the miss here is not the act but the haste. I can think of 2 or 3 alternatives that would also satisfy the liability concerns and would not have jeopardized the piece. (For the record, I am not the person who complained, and I am somewhat ambivalent on the specifics).
It may be that the chosen approach was best but a bit more time to weigh the options would not have hurt. (Obviously, one can also over analyze and/or engage in groupthink, but I am not suggesting either)
So, if the outcome is to pause anytime modification is considered, I think the best has occurred.