[vcf-midatlantic] Update - VCF East Friday night setup

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Tue Apr 5 01:30:44 EDT 2016

>>     I vote for the 7-9 option.  Not only is it a more sensible dinner
> hour, but it would allow late arrivals to work on their setup after 9:00.
>>

> Why not keep the exhibit rooms open to all that need the set up time, all
> evening. (Until??)... AND we all come and go to the diner when we're
> hungry, not so formal?  As long as one person is keeping watch at the
> fort.  There would most likely always be at least 10-15 of us at the
> Princess Diner from 6 till 11 I am sure.

Update ..... Jeff Brace volunteered to skip the diner and stay at the
show all of Friday night. This means we won't have to close for a couple
of prime set-up hours that night.

There are some exhibitors who aren't in our group, so (as always) there
will be a logistics message sent to all exhibitors a few days before the
show. The message will include all set-up details, an exhibit layout
map, etc.