[vcf-midatlantic] VCF-E exhibit of Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Tue Apr 5 17:46:50 EDT 2016

http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/ith_feb16_repairs.html

I've completed hardware repairs of two S-100 DPS-1 systems from Ithaca
Intersystems; and substantially completed what I might call software
repairs. These are operational, running CP/M, and their repairs will be
the substance of my exhibit at VCF-East.

Evan, if it's reasonable, please insert the above paragraph and (at
least) the Web link into my VCF-East exhibit description. Thank you.

herb

--
Herbert R. Johnson,  New Jersey USA
http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net