[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East - ​Weather looking good from here

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Wed Apr 6 11:37:17 EDT 2016

On 04/06/2016 09:09 AM, Dan Roganti via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Weather looking good from here for VCF East
> extended forecast shows clear skies, a little warm
> might need shorts and sandals this year :)
>> http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/belmar-nj/07719/daily-weather-forecast/2174853?day=11

Dan you've cursed the day now. It's now going to be a Blizzard the
night before ... ;-)

Similar to what Evan said, cyclists too check the weather. But we have
rules. We don't trust the weather report. Maybe put a little faith in
the night before and only a bit more trust the day of (we cover several
geographic zones on our rides). Just ask anyone in Toms River about
'local TV weather reporting'.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com