[vcf-midatlantic] museum report

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at optonline.net
Fri Apr 8 07:15:56 EDT 2016

On 4/8/2016 6:24 AM, Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> What did you notch that with? A tree saw? A holesaw would have made a
> nice rounded corner cut. ;)
Brian,
   We worked with the tools I had.  I had a circular saw & sawsall.
Sorry if our work has not met your high standards.  Mock our efforts if
you must, but you have not been in attendance for these work sessions.
In my book, that means you don't get to criticize.  There is still a lot
of cleaning & setting up to do, including sweeping & mopping the floors.
We will be working Sunday, I trust you you be stopping by to assist us?
Regards,
Jeff Galinat