[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for an IBM PCjr system

Bob Aviles raviles132001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 15:28:55 EDT 2016

Hi Joseph,
  I have a IBM PCjr, and I owned three C64 already. Maybe you have something else?
Bobby

    On Friday, April 8, 2016 11:23 AM, Joseph Oprysko via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

 Does anyone happen to have a PCjr lying around?  It is one of the first
systems I owned, and I have a sentimental attachment to it. Unfortunately I
do not have one in my collection. (But for some reason I have half a dozen
C64 systems, which I never owned back in the day).

I'm hoping to make a trade for it, as I have a number of systems in my
collection that are duplicates. As well as other systems I don't have a
great amount of sentimentality towards.

Message me off list if you're interested.

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?