need DOS for leading edge model D

Joe Herdler joe.herdler at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 17:02:14 EDT 2016

Hi All, I am in need of a copy of DOS for the Leading Edge Model-D (the one made by Daewoo). Not sure which version, I think that I used to use 3.3 when I had my original Leading Edge. This one has a hard drive, but I am not happy with the op system. I want to wipe the hard drive and install a fresh DOS so that I can use Lantastic (which I also need advice on as to what version I should use for DOS 3.3 on my Leading Edge computer.  I want to network several older computers with 10Base2 so that I can keep the grandkids from plugging their playthings into some cat5 outlet lurking somewhere on my network. That has been a real issue in the past with my more modern network. I want to use the AUI port with micro transceivers (CentreCom AT-10MX type transceivers). Any advice, knowledge most welcome and if you have a copy of DOS for sale, please let me know. Thank you much, Joe H Consciousness affects the medium. Think happy, be happy, and happiness will follow you.