[vcf-midatlantic] Kaypro II hard drive controller

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:43:04 EDT 2016

Does anyone know where I would be able to get a hard drive controller for
the Kaypro II systems?  I know of 2 model numbers, WD-1002-HDO and
WD-1002-05, from what I have read, they plug into the Z-80 socket, and then
you mount your CPU onto the board, and Voila, you have a Hard Drive
interface.

Also, if anyone would happen to have some copies of software/games (like
Infocom games, etc) for the Kaypro II on floppies, if you could bring them
to VCF East, I could use some. I have exactly ONE floppy disk for my Kaypro
system. So I am a bit limited on using it.

Thanks,

Joe

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...