[vcf-midatlantic] final VCF East advertising push

chrisjpf33 at gmail.com chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:55:50 EDT 2016

On Apr 8, 2016, at 4:13 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

Everyone (really -- EVERYONE!!!),

Please tell your friends, family, colleagues, close associates, and everyone else about VCF East.

Use email. Facebook. Twitter. LinkedIn. Blogs. Intranets. Old-fashioned breakroom bulletin boards. Post on your favorite retro comp forums. IRC rooms. Yell it from the rooftops.

All you have to remember is:
- Www.vcfed.org
- It's awesomely fun
- Benefits non-profits

I have a couple friends coming, one from Harrisburg and one from Connecticut. I invited several people and posted on Facebook. I even sent an e-mail to a secret business. I'll tell you who if they actually show up.