[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sat Apr 9 21:34:26 EDT 2016

Ken G. (a friend of Tony) and Steve A. joined me to work in the museum today.

We spent a couple of hours fighting with the 13x19 printer and determined there's a bug in LibreOffice when printing that large in landscape, because it works fine in other apps including MS Office.

We also fixed up some display case issues, painted the 3D-printed "k" that was missing from the StorageTek logo, tied away more of the cords/cables, and did some cleaning.

I'm pretty much done for tonight due to a couple of the printer starter cartridges being low already (it has black, cyan, magenta, and yellow). Staples opens at 10am tomorrow... I'll look for more cleaning to do and put out more decorations.

Steve is coming back tomorrow to help again. He is donating a (third!) extra-long power strip and customizing it tonight by splicing in a 12-foot cord to reach where we need it.