[vcf-midatlantic] FS: Intel iUP-201 Standalone EPROM Programmer

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:21:36 EDT 2016

Decided to sell my first non-homebrew EPROM programmer, an Intel iUP-201. Looks like this:

http://www.tulsa-ads.com/Broken-Arrow-/Children-/Safety-and-Fire-Safety-/Intel-universal-programmer-model-iup-201/pics/photo.JPEG

Mine has a "universal" F27/128 programmer pod in it, which programs:

* 2716
* 2732 (Vpp = 25V)
* 2732A (Vpp = 21V)
* 2758
* 2758S
* 2764
* 27128
* 2815
* 2816

Additionally, I've found SEEQ 2K x 8 EEPROMs will program as 2816s. It has a full front panel for editing/modifying ROM contents. You can load a number of small ROMs into memory and program into a single large ROM, or split a large ROM into smaller ROMs. I used it for programming my first 8085 single-board homebrew (the blue protoboard first pictured):

http://www.glitchwrks.com/2010/09/02/8085-sbc

Works, plastic is yellowed, chipped bezel in the top-right corner of the display area. This listing is pickup-only at VCF East. I'll list it on eBay if no one here wants it. Open to offers on price.

Thanks,
Jonathan