[vcf-midatlantic] clearing the queue in VMS 5.2 (or thereabouts)

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:01:58 EDT 2016

I have a process that is filling the queue on my MicroVAX using VMS 5.2.
When I run

$ show queue

The system returns a huge list of queued up items.  I am having trouble
identifying where to turn off whatever it is that is unable to clear the
queue.  I am running out of diskspace.   I posted the queue here in a log
file:

http://www.vintagecomputer.net/digital/MicroVAX-3100/show_queue.txt

This line  looks suspect:

LPD queue on 10.36.1.11

My network  internally is 10.1.10./ like most Comcast Business customers.
I don't have any LPD anyway, no need to print or connect to anything.

I don't want to simply delete the queue in the event I harm something.
Maybe someone can advise with this at VCF East, I will be exhibiting this
machine there.

Bill

--
@ BillDeg: