[vcf-midatlantic] Final class schedule for this Friday

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:25:44 EDT 2016

On Apr 12, 2016, at 10:10, Ian Primus via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

> Speaking of which, I could use some demo units for the Mac class
> especially - I'd like at least one compact Mac and a Macintosh II - I
> assume we have some broken/untested ones in the warehouse? I'll bring
> a monitor or two for that class, but, again, if we've got something in
> the warehouse, could use one.

I have a IIci I'm in the midst of repairing that you could use to demo the effects of battery and cap leakage. It's pretty well scrubbed, but there's still a lot and I'm still working on getting it to boot (some of the ROM address lines got eaten by the battery acid).

> And, if anyone has anything related to either of those subjects they
> would like me to cover, please let me know.

I'm really looking forward to both classes!

- Dave