[vcf-midatlantic] Final class schedule for this Friday

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 11:41:32 EDT 2016

> On Apr 12, 2016, at 10:10 AM, Ian Primus via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
> Both classes will be fairly general, and good for people with limited
> experience on the subjects. Both will be open ended - I've got
> prepared notes, but I'd much rather go over specific questions people
> have. Speaking of which, I could use some demo units for the Mac class
> especially - I'd like at least one compact Mac and a Macintosh II - I
> assume we have some broken/untested ones in the warehouse? I'll bring
> a monitor or two for that class, but, again, if we've got something in
> the warehouse, could use one.

Just tell me what you would like, both Mac II and compact Mac and I will bring them for you. Let me know if you want the machines to be working or not. I can bring anything you need and I will be up there first thing Friday morning. (8am at the latest)
I have every compact Mac as well as several Macintosh IIs, a iicx and a few others all in various states of working or not working.
Tony