[vcf-midatlantic] Final class schedule for this Friday

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:14:16 EDT 2016

I'll take a shot: Fill if you are attending and can bring video capture
ability... camera, pad computer, laptop w/ camerra, etc.

Apple 1 Resto:
Growing 8 Bit:
Analog Computer Basics:
Amiga Repair:
Image Capture for Altair & C64:
Hackaday hackathon:
CRT Repair:
S-100 Repair
Teletype ASR33 Repair
Eniac 70th
Advanced Troubleshooting
Earl Mac Repair

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic <