[vcf-midatlantic] Volunteer signup sheet for recording VCFEast Classes

Ray Sills raysills3 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 12 15:46:03 EDT 2016

I won’t be at the VCF either, but I agree 100% with Matt.

Good audio is critical.  A mic with a long lead is probably the easiest remedy.  Sometimes, an audio recording device can be used to capture the sound, but it’s not always possible to synchronize it with a video sound track.

I’d suggest using 720P for the recording format.  Almost any modern TV can handle it well.  Second choice would be 1080i.  Both are very close in quality, and help conserve memory on solid state cameras.

73 de Ray

K2ULR