[vcf-midatlantic] Volunteer signup sheet for recording VCFEast Classes

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:37:19 EDT 2016

Thanks guys for the great technical recommendations.
I'm hoping there is a person going to each event that has a real camcorder
and a tripod!
Having videoed a few weddings on a shoe string I know how the close mic is
generally so
important to the spoken voice.  Maybe next time we can prepare some
laveliers somehow and
a bunch of cables and adapters to get the signal into any recording device
that might present itself.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <