[vcf-midatlantic] recording video and audio at VCF East

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:28:58 EDT 2016

My camera has an audio input. I'm happy to leave it in one spot, as long as
it doesn't grow legs.

If we use mics on presenters, be sure they know to repeat any questions
asked so they're on the recording.

-J

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 6:58 PM, Steven Michelsen via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085