[vcf-midatlantic] Volunteer signup sheet for recording VCFEast Classes

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:34:33 EDT 2016

Doug,

I would suggest using Google Sheets to make a signup sheet. It is more
organized.
I would like to signup for Growing 8bit, Advanced Troubleshooting and Early
Mac Repair. I have a 2001 hi-8 Sony Camcorder or a Nikon S9700 camera that
can record video. I have tripods for both.

Jeff

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic <