[vcf-midatlantic] Terminal for DG Eclipse S/140

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Wed Apr 13 09:55:22 EDT 2016

>> the consensus was any generic terminal from the same time would be
fine, until you get something better.  I think the Televideo was the best of what I believe you said you had.

We used that for the Prime. I'm looking at terminals in the warehouse right now. We have a nice Hazeltine 1500 circa 1977 which is just a little older than the Eclipse from 1979. Going to use this one unless there is strenuous objection.