[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone bringing IBM 3270 related items to VCF?

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:39:17 EDT 2016

Just a thought: You may be able to run the Hercules​ system/390 emulator
with an IRMA 3270 or similar coax terminal card and attach to that. SIMH
can emulate some IBM minis as well, but I'm not sure that they can interact
with the card.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic <