[vcf-midatlantic] Volunteer signup sheet for recording VCFEast Classes

Steven Michelsen stevenm at optonline.net
Thu Apr 14 23:57:59 EDT 2016

Hi Doug,

I plan to be at VCF tomorrow between 945am and 4pm at the latest.  I can volunteer to video at least some events in-between those times.  I would like to see the CRT repair session, so that one’s for sure.  Beyond that, I am free to shoot whatever.  I will bring two cameras, a tripod, AC adaptors for both cameras, and at least one 25’ extension cord.

I can picture the following schedule for myself tomorrow…

1010am tent 2 - image capture
1120am museum bldg  - CRT repair

Afterwards we work out what else there is for me to do.

Doug, should I look for you in the morning?  Or someone else?  Or just show up at tent 2 and plunk myself down?  One thing I could use is access to an electrical outlet as I hope to plug in my camera - no telling how long the battery will hold out.