[vcf-midatlantic] Car trouble enroute to VCF East

Alexander ajpierson1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 23:46:20 EDT 2016

Good news everyone!
Turns out my car was fixed in a matter of hours. The timing belt went while I was on the NJ Turnpike, which explains the nature of the breakdown.   I'll be picking it up first thing tomorrow morning so I can make it to the keynotes.

I want to thank everyone for their offers to drive me from point to point.  Your kindness was appreciated, and I will not soon forget it.  Special thanks goes out to Bob Flanders who got me and my exhibit to Infoage, and for offering driving me out to the garage in Bordentown in the morning.

With that said, Hero Jr and I will see y'all tomorrow.

Thank you again,
Alexander 'Z' Pierson

Sent from my pocket telephone.