[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:00:04 EDT 2016

Just wanted say its been another great event. Wouldn't miss it for the
world. There were great keynote speakers, so many good classes, as well as
great exhibits this year. Something to enjoy in all corners of those event.
In addition,  it's always nice to see familiar faces again and I'm happy to
see new ones. This is how this group stays vibrant and alive. This had
become my annual pilgrimage for a decade and hope I can for another decade.
Kudos to the VCF board, Evan, Corey and Jeff for masterminding another year
with an event full of activities. I know they put up with a lot of crap
from us, including myself :) But I think it's all for the betterment of
this group. And a special thanks to the 'boots-on-the-ground' volunteers
that helped make this possible.