[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:58:03 EDT 2016

Well sadly I missed it, but I really couldn't fit the time in to escape from the UK as I was teaching Thursday last week and Tuesday next.

I consoled myself with getting my PC/Server 500 with P/390 card to boot to OS/2. I guess now time to try VM.

I am sure though that those who went had a great time.

Dave Wade