[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Mon Apr 18 08:06:42 EDT 2016

I also had a great VCF. I always come with questions and leave with answers and more questions.
I want the VCF board, the volunteers, and my fellow exhibitors to know that I really appreciate the time and energy you put into this event.
I wish i could participate in more events but I’m always happy to brag about the knowledge base held by my Federation comrades while out in the real.

Thanks all and see you next year!

Ben