[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Peter Cetinski pete at pski.net
Mon Apr 18 09:20:47 EDT 2016

Thank you from my son Alex and I.  We really enjoyed our first exhibit and you guys put on an awesome show.  Not a complaint, just an observation, but the only issue we had was that the power in the old building seems to be a little flaky and caused one of my machines to spuriously reboot from time to time.  May just be a finicky PS board in that machine but I’ve never seen it happen before.  I’ll have to remember to bring a UPS next time. :)