[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 18 09:29:22 EDT 2016

On 04/18/2016 07:58 AM, Dave G4UGM via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Well sadly I missed it, but I really couldn't fit the time in to
> escape from the UK as I was teaching Thursday last week and Tuesday
> next.

  :-(

> I consoled myself with getting my PC/Server 500 with P/390 card to
> boot to OS/2. I guess now time to try VM.

  Fantastic.  I have LIC images, etc for those boards if you need them.
 I run mine as R/390s, hosted in RS/6000s, so it can live headless in a
rack where it belongs. ;)

> I am sure though that those who went had a great time.

  Likewise.  I wish I could've gone; I was depressed all weekend because
I couldn't be there with everyone.  I just had way too much stuff going
on for work, and some health issues.  My typical exhibits take many
weeks to prepare and thousands of dollars to execute, and it just wasn't
in the cards for this time.  Next year.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ