[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Chris chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:43:18 EDT 2016

On Apr 18, 2016, at 7:00 AM, Dan Roganti via vcf-midatlantic<vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

Just wanted say its been another great event. Wouldn't miss it for the
world. There were great keynote speakers, so many good classes, as well as
great exhibits this year. Something to enjoy in all corners of those event.
In addition,  it's always nice to see familiar faces again and I'm happy to
see new ones. This is how this group stays vibrant and alive. This had
become my annual pilgrimage for a decade and hope I can for another decade.
Kudos to the VCF board, Evan, Corey and Jeff for masterminding another year
with an event full of activities. I know they put up with a lot of crap
from us, including myself :) But I think it's all for the betterment of
this group. And a special thanks to the 'boots-on-the-ground' volunteers
that helped make this possible.

Thanks for the great comments, Dan, I agree. It was good to see you again, glad you made it.

I would like to add that it was an honor to be able to exhibit at VCF for the first time. Last year was the first VCF I ever attended, and seeing all the wonderful exhibits was a big inspiration to me. Being primarily a Commodore guy with limited experience, I wasn't sure if I would be able to think of a theme that would be worth doing. Thanks to my partners Doug C. and Todd G., it seemed to work. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them. I had a crazy little idea, and their implementations were outstanding!!! It was a very worthwhile experience that I will cherish. I hope to be able to participate again at future VCFs.

Thanks,
Chris Fala