[vcf-midatlantic] 2 TI-99/4 PEBs on Goodwill auction site

Mark Goodlein mark.goodlein at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:07:52 EDT 2016

If anyone is looking or interested in TI-99 Peripheral Expansion Boxes, the
shopgoodwill.com auction site has a couple up for auction. These are coming
out of San Diego so the shipping/handling charges are pretty steep to the
east coast. It estimates about $34 to ship to Rochester NY where I am.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Texas-Instruments-PHP1200-Peripheral-Expansion-29179804.html

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Texas-Instruments-PHP1200-Peripheral-Expansion-29179926.html

I use this site quite a bit. Because of the fewer number of members, the
prices tend to be reasonable, but you have to make sure to check the
shipping and handling rates because they are often outrageous (much higher
than they should realistically be).

I have picked up a few items here and there that were smoking good deals,
though, even with the shipping and handling.

I wasn't sure if folks on this list were aware of that site so I wanted to
share it. They often have vintage computer equipment.

Mark