[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 18 10:56:46 EDT 2016

On 04/18/2016 10:35 AM, Christian Liendo wrote:
>>   Likewise.  I wish I could've gone; I was depressed all weekend because
>> I couldn't be there with everyone.  I just had way too much stuff going
>> on for work, and some health issues.  My typical exhibits take many
>> weeks to prepare and thousands of dollars to execute, and it just wasn't
>> in the cards for this time.  Next year.
>
> We were wondering how would we get soap.

 Yeah.  Autumn's brick-and-mortar store is open now; she'll have to find
someone to man that store in order to do another VCF.  That adds to the
hassle, but she'd probably be willing next year.

> Some people seriously needed soap.

  You know, I've always wondered about that.  I don't know about anyone
else, but I was brought up to believe that I'm disrespecting both myself
and my friends if I show up somewhere smelling like I live in a barn.
It's just not all that hard to take a damn shower.  Either find a way to
show up clean and presentable, or don't show up!

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA