[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Steven Toth stoth at kernellabs.com
Mon Apr 18 11:49:22 EDT 2016

Sadly, due to other commitments, my time at the event was limited - I
had to leave saturday @ 1.30pm. Boo!

That being said, all of the exhibits were fun, all doing something
interesting and different, thank you all for taking the time to bring
together all of the demos. The speakers were also great.

I didn't get a chance to see the museum, but I assume Evan was giving
scheduled tours?

A couple of highlights:
1. Friday - Ian's CRT talk - that was great.

2. Please forgive me - I cannot remember the guys name, and I cannot
find his bio on the VCF site exhibitors list...... but the guy who
brought the large collection of processing cards in the tall wooden
frames, and the gyroscope, power supplies etc, I won't mention the
specific application - just because...... but you know who you are. I
really liked this. Thank you for taking the time to answer my insane
questions, good luck with the project!

Jeff Jonas had something interesting going on with Core memory, I
didn't get a chance to talk, maybe we can catch up at the next
workshop.

I had way too many cool things to see, and just not enough time.

Is someone going to create a combined list of YouTube videos? So we
can all catchup?

- Steve

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs