[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Jameel Akari jakari at bithose.com
Mon Apr 18 14:01:45 EDT 2016

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016, Ethan via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

> Agreed! My second time making it to a VCF, and I'm hooked. I brought 3
> friends/new attendees and the discussion kept coming up about "what to
> exhibit next year!"

It was my first time, and even by midday Saturday, my fiance & I were
saying "we should exhibit next year!"

Really enjoyed everyone's exhibits.  I'll post photos later this week.

> Good seeing people from the community again, and the event re-invigorates my
> enthusiasm for the subject.

Wish I could have met more people in-person, but the crowds made that hard
- OTOH, crowds are not a bad problem to have here.  Likewise I have a
renewed interest in some niches, knowing that others are into them, or
that a given subject is under-represented.

Thanks to everyone who makes this happen.

--
Jameel Akari