[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI.........

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Mon Apr 18 19:20:54 EDT 2016

http://www.retrotechnology.com/vcfe11/vcfe_11.html

Edited photos of the event, rough cut. Please contact me if there are
errors or corrections. I'm glad to permit other VCF-E attendees to use
these photos, please send me links to your use of them, please return
the favor.

I'll have more to say of course; I enjoyed the event and thanks to all
my friends and colleagues, new and old.

I was particularly happy about S-100 participation by exhibitors,
speakers, and in sales. That's a primary mission of mine. Vintage
computing of all flavors was represented, from core and drum memory to
1990's tech. Repair to new designs were represented too. The event was
more than I could cover and experience.

Herb
--
Herbert R. Johnson,  New Jersey USA