[vcf-midatlantic] Ethan's pictures from event

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Tue Apr 19 11:25:27 EDT 2016

I dumped my camera pics onto flickr from VCF East. I got some exhibits, I
missed some of them because there were large crowds around them at the
time I was remembering to take pictures. Pics taken with a Elph camera not
cell phone.

Probably a few not worth keeping, but the internet is slow. Nothing like
working in the buildings that very likely have more internet bandwidth
than any place on the east coast ... and the wifi is sluggish. Grrr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole/albums/72157667183646172

Enjoy!@#