[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone bringing IBM 3270 related items to VCF?

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:28:34 EDT 2016

I got a 24v AC power brick. The AppleLine seems to work perfectly! I
hooked it up to my Mac512k and it talks to MacTerm without issue.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113574813556450463594/Apple3270AppleLine

I can't wait to try it out with something at the other end!

Some information on the device is on bitsavers. The default logins are
listed starting on page 35 (p 30 in the document):
http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/apple/brochures/Apple_Cluster_Controller_and_Appleline_Sales_Reference_Guide_Jul84.pdf

The default Supervisor password is: APPLES
The User passwords are APPLE1, APPLE2, APPLE3, and APPLE4

Thanks,

-Jason

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Jason Perkins <perkins.jason at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does someone have a 24v AC power brick they can bring with them? That's what
> the appleline calls for and I don't have one.
>
> Thanks,

Jason Perkins
313 355 0085