[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone bringing IBM 3270 related items to VCF?

Hagstrom, Paul hagstrom at bu.edu
Wed Apr 20 23:02:29 EDT 2016

Very cool.  I have the AppleLine manual, but not the device.  I've scanned it here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/391444/Vintage/apple/lisa-peripherals/appleline/appleline-users-manual.pdf

as well as the packing list (not of great use I suppose):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/391444/Vintage/apple/lisa-peripherals/appleline/appleline-packing-list.pdf

and reference card (nice and colorful):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/391444/Vintage/apple/lisa-peripherals/appleline/appleline-reference-card.pdf

The manual might be a bit more helpful for using it (rather than just providing sales demos), but it does have the same information in it concerning the default passwords.

(Not a problem if someone wants to host these elsewhere as well -- but I expect the Dropbox links above will be stable for a long time, and there will be some alternative and more Googlable location for them if I break them.)

 -Paul