[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XI....pics

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:27:44 EDT 2016

> I saw those yesterday when you posted a link to your pix.  I also see that
> I made the background in the IEEE's video report and I almost didn't make
> it there on Sunday.

I am glad you did, you really helped me with useful updates to my MicroVAX,
DECnet, and understanding how to set the configuration, queues, files,
networking, and so on.  I was amazed my MicroVAX SMTP routing was being
hijacked already. I need to sure that up.

I have already set things back for service, now with my new VT220, to
continue this project.

Bill

--
@ BillDeg: