[vcf-midatlantic] MMJ cables for cheap

David Hoelzer dhoelzer at enclaveforensics.com
Sat Apr 23 18:28:54 EDT 2016

Well, I wasn’t planning on buying a non-MMJ… At $3.92 it was a fantastic buy for a 7’ MMJ cable… When it arrived it wasn’t MMJ, however.. :)  Still, for the price, I thought it worth mentioning since the tinkering is less than 5 minutes to get it to work well.  Maybe I’m just cheap, but this saves me something like $10-$15 over CableDepot after shipping (amazon prime…)