[vcf-midatlantic] VCF's HOPE exhibit

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Mon Apr 25 18:10:20 EDT 2016

HOPE is July 22-24 at its usual spot -- the Hotel Pennsylvania, in New
York City. VCF will have an exhibit there.

For the exhibit, I would like to show vintage computer robotics. Alex P.
pledged to help us fix up our HERO. I remember Bill S. said he's got a
Minimover arm, so hopefully we can beg/borrow/steal one of those. :)  We
also have a robot kit for the Commodore 64. Have to see if it works. Are
there any other products we should consider for this exhibit? It should
be limited to 70s/80s (assuming there's nothing for the PDP-8!)