[vcf-midatlantic] SpaceCommand test, Multi-Screen, Multi-Player network game[video]

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 22:09:20 EDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 8:11 PM, Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <

>   That.  Is.  COOL.
>
>         -Dave

​thanks,
the next step is getting 8x player missiles flying in the virtual world
And the collision detection for the virtual world wasn't added yet,
This only runs on the local player screen at the moment.
But I noticed I have to add some feedback in the packet data,
so the player who launched the missile can know if he hit anything.
Right now only the player who was targeted will see this.
Under normal conditions, you wouldn't see the other screen that far down
the table.
Unless you get up from your chair each time, but that gets tiring :)
Dan