[vcf-midatlantic] HOPE -- who's going?

Steven Toth stoth at kernellabs.com
Tue Apr 26 10:41:01 EDT 2016

> Who already purchased or plans to purchase HOPE tickets?

I've already purchased, Darren is also coming along (also already purchased).

> We anticipate being there Saturday/Sunday. It would be helpful if we can
> make scheduled shifts and actually stick to that plan :) so that we don't
> have to get expensive hotel rooms or leave our stuff unguarded overnight.

I'm staying in the hotel so if you need a pair of hands to manhandle
equipment, or wish store them in my room overnight, that's fine.

I have reservations for three nights starting thursday 21st.

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com