[vcf-midatlantic] VCF's HOPE exhibit

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:41:24 EDT 2016

http://vintagecomputer.net/robots.cfm

...a semi-OT reply, a little page I wrote in Nov 2006 before I changed my
web site format.....about finding an old Science and Mechanics magazine
with Robots! on the cover on my way to VCF 9.0 (West, before there was a
"West".

I scanned photos (not the best scans) and re-typed the article.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Dan Roganti via vcf-midatlantic <

--
@ BillDeg:
Web: vintagecomputer.net