[vcf-midatlantic] Floppy Days Podcast #58 - Ralph Rees, Editor, VAST TI-99 Newsletter Interview

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:30:12 EDT 2016

http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-58-ralph-rees-editor-vast-ti-99-newsletter-interview <http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-58-ralph-rees-editor-vast-ti-99-newsletter-interview>
Ralph Rees, Editor, VAST TI-99 Newsletter

Hi, everyone and welcome to episode 58 of the Floppy Days Podcast.  I’m Randy Kindig.  To sort of finish off the TI-99 series of episodes I’ve been running, I have an interview-only show for you this month.  This interview is with Ralph Rees, president and newsletter editor of the VAlley of the Sun TI-99ers (VAST) back in the 1990’s.  He produced his high quality newsletter directly on a TI-99 system and received quite a few compliments about it while it was still being published.  Ralph still has an extensive TI-99 collection today.

This interview was conducted on June 7, 2015.

Randall Kindig
host Floppy Days Podcast floppydays.com